Yukon IEHP logo Find Your Place in
Yukon's Healthcare Workforce

Foreign Qualification Recognition

Regulated Health Professions


Temporary Work Permit


If you are interested in working temporarily in Canada, you will have to meet specific requirements. Visit the federal government’s website on the Temporary Foreign Worker Program to learn more.