Yukon IEHP logo Find Your Place in
Yukon's Healthcare Workforce

Foreign Qualification Recognition

Regulated Health Professions



Internationally Educated Health Professionals (IEHPs) can apply for the following two funds for financial assistance:

Windmill Microlending (formerly know as Immigrant Access Fund Canada) is a registered charity that offers low-interest loans to internationally-educated professionals seeking to return to their field in Canada.

The Yukon IEHP Bursary is available to IEHPs who have lived in Yukon for a minimum of three months. The fund covers up to 66% of eligible expenses per year such as competency assessment fees, registration fees for bridging programs, attendance at one language proficiency test, etc.